Halloween Candy & Wine Pairing – Wine Wednesday

Trick-or-treating is over but your fun may have just begun! Wine doesn’t need to be snobby or serious, in fact, it’s supposed to be enjoyed. Candy, wine, chocolate, sign me up! After all, who said wine is only meant for charcuterie boards and cheese? Not me! Bring on the Halloween candy!

Give me candy with my wine - Wine Wednesday - Wine and Mommy TIme - Halloween PostOur little lion inspecting his Halloween haul.

Being our first Wine Wednesday I’m really excited to share such a fun post like this. If you’re too old to trick-or-treat on your own, and don’t have kids to do the dirty work for you, don’t worry! Pop into any grocery store or drugstore and you can find a plethora of sale candy right now. If you do have little ones, you know the drill, “candy quality check” time!

Did you know that 90% of parents steal candy from their kids after Halloween? What about the other 10% you ask?

Happy Halloween!

Pairing candy and wine - Wine and Mommy Time - Halloween PostMr. P just had to stop by and see his Auntie Coz while Trick-or-Treating.

This year was obviously Peyton’s first Halloween. Yes we know, he can’t walk up to a house and say trick or treat. However, this did not stop us from dressing the little guy up and going out for a bit! It was so fun to see his reactions to people and kids dressed up and was a great little family outing.

Geoff and I could not have been more proud of how well little man did off of his usual schedule! We put him down for a late nap, got him up and ready, and were out the door to my friend’s place to go out with her and her kids. When we got home we just followed his usual bedtime routine (after obligatory pictures of course) and that was it!

Pairing wine with candy - Wine and Mommy Time - Halloween Post - Wine WednesdayOur little lion all ready for his first Halloween!

As some of you may know, my laptop is still out of commission. I have finally found some software for my tablet that seems to be working out for now. I was able to make the nifty infographic for you below for you!

Pairing Candy with Wine - Wine Wednesday - Wine and Mommy Time


Give me candy with my wine! - Wine Wednesday - Wine and Mommy Time - Halloween Post

" data-link="https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Halloween+Candy+%26+Wine+Pairing+-+Wine+Wednesday&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwineandmommytime.com%2Fgive-candy-wine%2F&via=">">Tweet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge