Hollaaaa its Blogmas day 16! I’m not a huge sweets person. Normally I’d take nachos and guacamole any day. But after trying this fool-proof Christmas fudge suggested to me from a coworker. I’m changing my mind.
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase after following an ad this blog will receive a commission, at no extra cost to you! Things like this keep Wine and Mommy Time up and running.
Over the past little bit. The marketing and communications manager and I have been bonding over things like booze, food, our men being from the same place and so on. I gifted her some of my homemade vegan Baileys and she gifted me an awesome fudge recipe. A recipe I’m going to share with y’all!
Sam gave me this recipe to share so don’t worry, I’ve gotten her blessing! No stealing here! Her suggestion was that while the fudge is setting, it’d be a perfect time to drink wine. I couldn’t agree more.Check out this no-fail fudge recipe for Christmas!Click To Tweet
No fail, I promise!
Honestly, I’ve never made fudge in my life. It intimidated me. Not sure why because after making this I was thinking it’s so damn foolproof. Why have I not been doing something like this for potlucks or hostess gifts? The game plan is certainly revised now, my friends! This is the perfect base to ease into fudge making, have fun with it! I know I did. There are so many ways you could vary this recipe. Use seasonal candy for themed varieties. White, dark or milk chocolate. Colored marshmallows. Sky’s the limit!
You go, Glen Coco! Santa will be happy if you serve this on his goodie plate! No coal for you!
Foolproof Christmas Fudge
- 1 full bag of chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small bag of marshmallows or ½ of a large bag (rainbow marshmallows for Easter)
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Extras: Christmas M&M’s, Cadbury eggs, candy corn, etc. (Your choice as per holiday)
- Melt chocolate chips and condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl, mix as needed.
- Mix in vanilla and marshmallows.
- Pour into a 9×9 freezer-safe brownie pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with candy of choice.
- Freeze until set, at least 1 hour.
- Refrigerate after removing from freezer pan, enjoy within a week.
Suggested Amazon items for this recipe:
Do you have another foolproof fudge recipe you’d love to give us? Share below in the comments!
No time for this no? No problem! Share this post on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter for later using my social buttons. Better yet, have a friend who still hasn’t responded with that they’re bringing over for your party, share this on their page.