Is it about time I share some stuff about me for a change right? Usually, I’m talking about mom life, or blogging, or wine. But I don’t give too much of a view of me, Libby! How about a little something I like to call, 20 facts about Libby.
If you’re just bouncing around the interwebs, and you’re coming across Wine and Mommy Time for the first time, welcome!
Not your first rodeo with me? That’s cool too!
Just a small recap. I started this blog in 2016 while I was on maternity leave. My goal, to share my trial and error motherhood advice with other millennial moms. There are so many of us out there, so why not!
Did you know 1 in 5 millennial moms have some sort of an online business? I think that’s pretty kick ass if you ask me. Get you some of that coin mama!
While WAMT isn’t the bread to my butter, it’s certainly something very near and dear to my heart. It’s helped me cultivate a new passion for myself, which in turn, has lead a new branch to this blog, helping other bloggers. That I’ll get into another time because frankly, this post isn’t about that. So stick around!
If you’re interested in learning more about this blog, and me, subscribe to my weekly newsletter by using the link below!
Now that you’re one step closer to getting to know me, here are 20 things about the creator of Wine and Mommy Time that even her friends may not know!
Other posts you’ll like:
- 10 Delusional Thoughts I Had Before Parenthood
- Why You Need Your Own Mommy Blog + 30 writing prompts
- 9 Things I Miss About Being Pregnant
20 Fun Facts about Libby
- My favorite food is sushi – it was the hardest thing to give up when I was pregnant!
- My dream job growing up was to be an architect
- I love reality tv and Big Brother is like the NHL playoffs for me. Real Housewives is also life.
- I prefer fall and winter to spring and summer
- I’m pescatarian
- My favorite color is purple
- I pretty much only wear grey or black
- I’m terrified of lakes
- I can’t pronounce aluminum or abominable
- If I could live in yoga pants I would
- I have two half-siblings who I didn’t meet until I was 15
- I hate mustard, the smell makes me gag
- My real name is Olivia, most people only know me as Libby
- I haven’t colored my hair since 2013 woohoo!
- Every night I sleep with a beanie baby dog named Gebbaroo
- I used to be allergic to bananas
- I was a competitive cheerleader for nearly 10 years. Bonus point, it’s how I met my husband!
- I’ve never successfully gotten through to any radio station contest
- I nearly dropped out of high school
- I’m a mom – duh!
Now that you know a little bit about me, I’d love to hear from you! What part of the world are you from? How many kids do you have? If you have a blog, please share it below!